PLEASE, MAKE IT STOP !

A S S A L A M M U A L A I K U M :)



Hai y'all. What's up? Hurmmm. Today was the most shocking day ever happen in my life. Haha. It was the embarrassing moment when my classmates said to me "Cweet-nya". Haha. Actually I don't fucking understand what the heck are they talkin' about earlier. Then, I get into the class.
"Fuccckkk
my first impression when I saw something on my table with a note. I checked it out to make sure. Once again.
"Fuuuccckkkk
my second impression when I read that note. Haha. You know it was really and damn sweet. Other girls will melting with this sweetness action. But not me. I'm not that kind of girl yang suka benda-benda sweet nak mampus ni b'cause I'm not like other girls. So, if you, orang yang telah menghantar 'something' itu on my table...I really wanna say....

Thank you so much. I am really appreciate your kindness and sweetness. Yum, that 'chocolatecake' was delish. Memang sedap sangat. But, actually aku rasa tak selesa dengan apa yang kau buat. I need to ask you to stop doing this. Terima kasih sangat atas semua yang kau beri termasuk hati kau. (Hahaha. Ehhh, yeke?) Bukan tak sudi, tapi tak selesa. Harap kau faham. Kau boleh ambil balik hati kau ni :) Kita kawan sahaja kannn? 

Okay. That what was happen today at my school. Okay. Oh, ya. Before I forget, Tiqa nak cerita satu benda ni...Hehe. Curious tak? Okay. This happen today juga. Okay, tak nak panjangkan cerita, tadi...Tiqa pergi kelas Leeroy, then dia kannn..tak pandang Tiqa langsung. Dia dah tahu yang Tiqa suka tengok dia..jadi dia takut kot nak pandang Tiqa. hahahaha. Budak kecik ni buat perangai macam budak-budak pula. Ishhh.

Haha. Kesian dia. Okay. I gotta go. Adios Amigos :)