I'm A Bitch :'|

 H E L L O 


It's been years since my last update here, lol. I'm 24 years old now. Damn, how fast time flies. I miss me as Mrs. Trouble. I want to rant free about my life here. Oh my God. I'm still the same old me. Clueless. Careless. Coward. I can't even decide about what I should be and do anymore. Shit. Fk. 

Oh ya.....do you remember me and Tom? Hahaha well, we're not with each other anymore. I totally throw him out of my life. Jeez. I wish. 

He left but he keep walking inside my mind. Yes. Nappun namja. Sumpah aku bodoh. I kept pretending that I kick him out, but he still here tho. Sick bastard. Let me live freely, please. And you know what's worse? I've a boyfriend now? I keep going back and forth in my mind. I use a guy to forget about Tom. Bitch. Yes. I'm a bitch. 

Okay, I should end it here. I need to......keep on lying.