A TOO MUCH LONG

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM.



Hello guys. Long time no see. Damn, it’s been FIVE MONTHS since last entry. I miss all of you so much. I miss this blog so much. 

Literally, you guys knows nothing about what happen to me at this new place kan? I didn’t post about UiTM Arau kepada fans Tiqa yang setia menunggu current update from me. Thanks yang setia menunggu. 
Here, I got so busy until I can’t even sleep early and wake up late. Because aku pun dah terbiasa dengan style tidur lambat, bangun awal sejak PMR dulu. See sampai kesudah sekarang, I am a kind of person yang tidur paling awal pukul 12 and wake up paling lambat pukul 7. But, kat sini, you got no one to wake you up macam y’all kat rumah or kat asrama. This new fasa sangat berbeza. Kau masuk university mana pun eventually kau akan hidup bebas. FREEDOM. You can do whatever you want especially weekend. Tapi disebabkan, Tiqa seorang yang menghargai masa, Tiqa will spend my time at my room or study room untuk study. Gituuuu~~ Hahahaha. Perasan konon menghargai masa >.< Okay, bab study tu tipu.

Okay, tu baru pengenalan tentang university. I want to jump for the very serious issue. Hope you guys strong enough to read all these parts.

First Day.
Damn. Hahahaha. I got to Arau from Selangor just in one hour or maybe less. Believe or not, Tiqa ke Arau menaiki kapal terbang airbus Air Asia with my sister and my brother in law. My mom and dad ikut pun tidak. Hahaha. That’s the hardest thing to say because other parents mostly akan hantar anak mereka untuk further sudy, tapi disebabkan kekangan masa dan tenaga, my parents can’t hantar aku ke Arau. But, as a acah acah strong girl, aku kuatkan diri untuk pergi ke Arau without mama dan abah. Disebabkan itu, I became a stronger person now. I hope. Kekeke. 

Sampai ke UITM Arau, dapat kunci bilik. Dapatlah menetap di kamar bernombor dirahsiakan dan kolej yang tersergam indah yakni Kolej Kesinai 3. Masuk bilik and I met my roommate. Sebab datang paling lambat, I didn’t get chance to pick. Dapat duduk kat katil double decker yang bahagian atas. Meja study sebelah pintu. At first I kinda disappointed with the look of the room. Macam acah acah diva lah aku berharap bilik itu ada perabot yang lebih cantik and just share room with a roommate . Tapi, dalam bilik ni I got to share with two person, menyebabkan dalam satu bilik ada 3 orang. At that moment I quite sad lah kan. Siapa suruh datang lambat. Hahaha. But now, I guess, this room and these roommates I stay with, are one of the best thing ever happen to me. Experience itu penting.

Minggu MDS di UiTM Arau, Perlis. 
Mostly when I read experience about MDS that stand for Minggu Destini Siswa, people will say that week is the worst things happen to them. BUT, let me make a clear statement. Minggu MDS sangat awesome. Even anda akan sangat penat sebab banyak sangat berjalan, BUT it worth it. Berbaloi adik adik. OC yang awesome, cantik dan kacak akan selalu guide y’all all the week. Ironinya di sini, OC dia mostly sangat kacak. Gituuu~ ( ini merupakan trademark one of the OC). And OC Siswi pula, Tiqa bagi cap jempol. Terbaik. Cantik. Ayu. 
Let me make another clear statement, this is the truth. Tiqa bukan bodek or mengampu, but seriously, I love MDS, it’s tiring but I got nothing to complain about.
Oh ya, forget to mention, masa perasmian MDS tersebut, Tiqa volunteer myself untuk jadi usher yakni pengiring VIP. Proud. 

The Thing Started

Masuk sudah minggu untuk memulakan pelajaran. I’m so excited at first. Excited nak jumpa my classmates. Gila tak sabar, sebab pada minggu pertama, Tiqa tak ada kawan rapat. Mostly kawan Tiqa adalah kawan bidan terjun. Tiqa dapat jumpa once and then that one friend will be forgotten. Hahaha. So, pada first day kelas, I meet all my classmates. Berkenalan dengan mereka. It so awesome :) I guess Tiqa lah manusia kat situ yang tak rupa manusia. Talk too much. Laugh so loud. Haha. And I guess, I’m the most friendly among all of them pada masa itu. 
So kami pun study lah bersama sama selama seminggu dan sampailah sekarang. 

Balik Raya !

Minggu balik raya. Unfortunately ,Tiqa baru boleh balik pada hari Sabtu pada pukul 10.30 by Mayang Sari Bus Express. So damn cool. First time naik kenderaan express without my family. Dan Tiqa akan belajar apa itu erti berdikari. Danggg. Hahaha. Independent sangat kann :’) 
Beraya dapat cuti 2 weeks only. Huhuuhu. Not cool. When I have to get back to Arau I cry so much :’( Not happy at all. Because I don’t want to leave my family. 

Until Then

And here I am a happy student dat wanna be the best and will rock my new world. Back to my senses dat Tiqa already make myself a new self without leaving my true self.

Okay. Gotta go. Bye. Tunggu next entry okay :3