S O B S O B

A S S A L A M M U A L A I K U M :)



Hola amigos. Que tal? Sup bros? Long time no post kann? I think y'all pun dah give up sebab tak boleh open my blog before this as Tiqa dah private-kan atas reasons yang tertentu. *Ayat poyos macam hot gitu* Lol.

Okay..So, sepanjang my vacation, -cehhhh- Tiqa actually really have my life on a busy schedule as I'm just having fun with my exam...Tuttt..
I think dari semua 10 subjects -opss 12 subjects including Sivik and PJK- I think I have done add math subject the worse. Haha. Tiqa takut kalau Tiqa  dapat gagal as memang Tiqa had hard time with that paper. Susah gila kotttttt..

Okay, done with all stressful thing as I just done the exam. So now, lets have some fun. Cetttt..
Actually kannn, I donno apa nak merepek untuk entry kali ni. Sorry y'all terpaksa baca my post kali ni yang agak atau sangat membosankan.

Jump to real topic. Today was a sad day. Huh? Why? You saw me havin' fun at school? Laughin' and non-stop talking with my buddies? Haha. Yes, I still have fun today..But actually, today still, a sad day for me.

Actually it happened this morning. malas nak cerita panjang...Tiqa just jump okay apa yang actually happened. Tiqa sangat tak sangka dengan apa yang 'dia' cakap. I thought at the beginning 'he' just kidding. But then, I heard it myself and I was like "I can't accept this" and slowly my tears came out. Haha. I can't hold it. I can't accept what he said. But at the end, I never show to him how I really felt about what the fucking hell thing he was talking about.

So, y'all mesti terfikir kann. "Who's this fucking guy?" "What he was talking about?" Haha. So keep think about it. Maybe if you were asking me about this topic lebih lanjut, maybe I can't answer it as this thing sangat private and peribadi.

Dalam hati y'all mesti cakap- "Apa bangang budak perempuan ni. Kalau dah peribadi sangat jangan lah sibuk nak cerita. Buat sakit hati jewwww. Erghh"
Hahaha. Okay. I think y'all tak terfikir macam tu kann? Haha. Okay..Okay..I think this entry totally macam bullshit. Sangat sakai, cerita banyak lubang, grammar dan tatabahasa sangat teruk. Lol.

So, I gotta go. Adios amigos :)